Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A week

Holy Cow it has been a whole week since I posted. I have been avoiding the computer lately. Facebook too. People are starting to notice and worry so I thought I would post something. Anything. So how about Jase's tooth saga......

It started out with one loose tooth that she refused to wiggle. After a few months the other was also loose. We got on her about getting them out because of what happened with the bottom tooth and it growing behind the loose one. She could push both front teeth out crazy far.

Then the day finally came when she pulled the wigglyest one out herself. We were in the car and she asked me to pull over so she could pull it out. I was pretty proud of her because she had been making it into such a big deal and then finally just did it. Well the next day her second tooth looked like this.....
Pretty weird huh.
She kept biting it and it was causing her a lot of pain so I told her I had had it and we were pulling it no matter what she thought. Well long story short--we tied floss to it and in her fit of me not wanting to pull it, she jerked away and pulled it herself. So now our little princess has no front teeth.

Look at them pearly whites coming in.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute!!! Just in time to sing "all I want for Christmas..."