Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yep, thats My family

I wanted to do a 'grateful for my family' post. Because......I am.

-I have been blessed. I have an incredible family. Sean, Jase and Jayda. What can I say--I love em! They are great. Sean is an awesome supporter, super smart and funny to boot. One of my favorite things about him is how hard he tries. Jase amazes me all the time on what she knows and how she can learn. I am in awe of her little mind. Jayda......well she's Jayda. Cute, sensitive and pretty dang special.
-I have been blessed with Parents who are well.....thee best. And don't try and convince me otherwise because you won't win! Family who I am able to visit and watch their kids grow. Volleyball and soccer games that I make sure everyone knows who I'm rooting for! 
-I have been blessed with one heckuva cool extended family. Aunts, Uncles (Great and otherwise), Grandparents and cousins who I have been able to stay in contact with throughout my life. All have been willing and helped at sometime or another.
-And my other family--the in-laws. I have been blessed with a fun group of people. People who don't know how much I admire and love them. People who I love to read their blogs that make me laugh and cry. Some who I desperately try to be like. Some who I truly look up too. And again with watching the kids grow. It's pretty neat to see what awesome people they are turning out to be. It's not to shabby being a Redford. 
-And I have been blessed with totally Awesome friends. Friends who know when I need a call, friends who drive a full day to come visit and friends who know that sometimes life gets in the way of life but can chat like we saw each other yesterday. I love it. I love my life. I thank Heavenly Father every single day. I AM truly blessed!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I would drive 2 days to come to visit you! I've always admired your heart and all you do. I'm glad to hear that you need to slow down and take it easy to take care of yourself! You deserve it. See you in a few weeks!

Kelley Gubler said...

yeah, families are pretty great, huh? and it's so easy to take them for granted....thanks for the little reminder.

Child of God said...

Thank you, I think you're pretty great too.

Kelley Gubler said...

yay! i'm glad you checked out my blog (you might be the only one, ha!) it can be daunting learning the lingo, but once you got it you got it. I included a tab on top of the page that explaines most of the lingo. maybe that will help some? but give me a call if you really want to learn the ropes. (431-7420)i'm happy to help. obviously it's a work in progress (and just a few days old) so i continue to try work on it every day. and since i know you're a thrifty gal like me i'm open to suggestions on what kinds of things/deals you like to see. i'm trying to include a variety.