Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yep, it's quote time

Sean had to set up the Santa coming to our ward this year and afterwards we told the kids they were going to see Santa at the Church Christmas party. Later when they were in bed I heard Jayda say "Yaaayyy, Jase we get to meet Santa! (pause) But Jase wouldn't it be way more fun to meet Jesus.

Next night---After putting Jayda in bed she wanted a drink. I told her "no, it's to late" and she said "But Mom, I'm sooooo thirsty. I think I might stop breathing if I don't get a drink." I looked at her with eyebrows raised and she said "No really Mom."

3 comments:

Crystal said...

(Jayda) "Jesus is coming" (Sean) "Tell me when!" If we only new all the answers! It would be cool though!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!! I love quotes from kids, loooove it!

Alyson said...

Stinkin' hilarious!!