Monday, May 2, 2011

No rest for the weary

All photos courtesy of my phone
 since I can't seem to remember
my camara at all anymore.

Since my hands don't work well in the cold
I have waited and waited to weed.
I'm sure the neighbors appreciate it!
Hello pokies!

 But I got it done!!
2 flower beds down, one to go.
Who wudda guessed there would be flowers in there.
And yes now everyone can see we need to paint.
Ha.

We also went to the spring fair.
Not the awesomest thing ever
but we are suckers for fun with the kids.


Since we are on a limited budget
 and it was 6 bucks a piece
for a 1 minute ride
we put a limit of 2 on each kid.
Jayda decided to take her business elsewhere-
the haunted house and throwing darts.
Which, by the way, worked out because
the darts were $5 and
haunted house was only $3.50!
She's our bargain shopper.

I had more to post but it's going to have to wait.
I once again hear the dishes and laundry calling my name.
I'm calling it names back but it doesn't seem to care!

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Way to go on weeding two of your flower beds! It looks great!

dlangshaw said...

My flower beds need work too. hint hint LY