Jase's last few days
My poor Jasey is not looking forward to going to a new school next year and had a hard time with the last month of school. She cried just about everyday.
But there were some fun times in there too.
But there were some fun times in there too.
Like school swim day.
Can you tell it was fa-reeezing!
And getting awards...
(Jase is definately my child with a bit of brown on her nose,
not to much but just enough :)
Field day is always fun...
Mrs. Evans and Jaselynne-2nd grade
Jase loved this year and we are so proud of how well she did.
Now on to a new school, new friends and a new adventure.
Jayda
My little Jayda graduated from preschool.
She loved school this year and we are so, so happy
because it is quite a change from last year.
Walking the graduation mile
Mrs. Bruneel is heaven sent!
What a great school year we had this year!
I hope this trend continues.
(Discover better live up to the hype!)
Don't know why part way through blogger decided
to blur some of my pics. I turned it off and started again to no avail.
Any ideas on how to fix?
2 comments:
Two cute girls!! They have grown so much. I'm so glad to hear they (and you) are doing well!!
Cute post! I hope your energy comes completely back soon.
Post a Comment