Just a couple things for memories sake--
Jase got her NWEA (testing they use in our district and the northwest) test back for reading yesterday and did awesome. She is in the 3rd grade and was just a couple points from scoring in the 5th grade level. She got her test back for Math today and tested in her grade level. She was disappointed. Ha! She said she wanted to at least get a 4th grade level. I tried to give her good motherly advice on being happy with what she got, she's right on track and blah blah but what the heck...I had to console my child because she didn't overachieve?! Who's kid is this?
Jayda is really good at games. She whomps at Memory! And lately it's checkers. Jase hates playing her because she always loses. And yesterday my little Jayda beat me....legitimately. I had 3 guys left, she had 5 and she double jumped me...dangit....then I made one move, she made one move and I was trapped. You should have heard me hootin and hollerin "Oh My Gosh, I didn't see that! How did you know to do that? What the heck!" Yep, I got beat by a 6 year old but it makes me smile.
5 comments:
Proud Grandma!
Wow you have some very impressive daughters there. I just loved reading about how Jayda beat you in checkers. That is awesome!
I always knew she was very smart so very proud of her.way to go,Jase,Love ya.
G-grandma Lobe
Way to go,Jayda.
Love ya
G-Grandma Lobe
Awesome, what smarties!
Post a Comment