Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Catching up
So to catch up a little- We have 4 kids! Jase and Jayda are our bio children and John and Kaylin are our foster children. We have had them for 15 months and they are STILL NOT legally free and ready to adopt. I could write for an hour on the faults of our social system but no use harping on something I have no intention of trying to change. We just play our cards as we go. Sean lost his job August 4th. Again I could write for an hour about Seans boss, however, I could not do it without writing an hours worth of naughty words. Sean is now the Manager of Product Services at the new Lowes here and we are very excited about him moving up. I am VERY excited about his new hours 5:30-2:30. I can leave the kids with him anytime and go do whatever I want. The whatever I want mostly consists of Safeway and Wal-mart but at least I don't have forty grubby fingers grabbing everything in the store and insisting they absolutely have the have that gift card because "it has a puppy on it." So on to catching up another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo! You updated the blog. We can't wait for more!
Gee Whiz ya look like your Mom! (That's a good thing :-)
Thanks for sending me the link. You can do anything on that list, and by the way, I am here if there is ANYTHING I can do to help get ya there, let me know. I will send you marathon-dust and you can send me baby-dust. How 'bout it?
Thanks for the great visit this summer! Love you guys
Jordan Diane Frances Trew Lake
Post a Comment