Handsome little guy :-) I saw a little girl today that I swear could have been Kaylin's twin or older sister. Looked so much like her I did a triple-take!
Have fun with the new school year and the holiday season coming up!
For Halloween I am going to be a Prairie Girl and Stan is a Jester, pretty funny with all that Jewish curly hair he has! :-)
so Lukie boy is here with me looking at your blog. He was really quiet and then starts pointing and talking with his binkie in his mouth. Which I didn't understand, but the giffs of it were...."Hey I know those guys". I'm glad your blogging. See ya this weekend.
3 comments:
Handsome little guy :-)
I saw a little girl today that I swear could have been Kaylin's twin or older sister. Looked so much like her I did a triple-take!
Have fun with the new school year and the holiday season coming up!
For Halloween I am going to be a Prairie Girl and Stan is a Jester, pretty funny with all that Jewish curly hair he has! :-)
What a handsome little boy. Did you take those pictures?
so Lukie boy is here with me looking at your blog. He was really quiet and then starts pointing and talking with his binkie in his mouth. Which I didn't understand, but the giffs of it were...."Hey I know those guys". I'm glad your blogging. See ya this weekend.
Post a Comment