For the last few years and running we have gone to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for a Halloween/Birthday Bash. It ends up being a little family reunion cuz almost everybody ends up coming. Here is most everybody eatin some grub, a few were off getting food or chasing kids.

One part my kids look forward to most is the cookie decorating. My mom went all out on the cookie toppings this year and I'm just glad no child convinced me to eat their cookie. Colton must concentrate better with his tongue out. :)

This is Jaselynne's cute little vampire creation.

Oh my gosh this little cousin is so cute!! Everytime Kamryn (sp?) saw the camera this is what you got.

My nephew Finley loving the frosting a little.

I asked him to smile and say cheese. Ha!

The kids bring their costumes and have to take pictures with no trick or treating. They really do love it though.

Love Bug.

Jase "The kitty" and Conley "The transformer" aka "Best Buds"

Jayda eyeing Coltons crazy swamp monster hands. He was a little creepy.

Say Cheese.

Happy Birthday Grandma We Love You!!
1 comment:
Good to see you back at it! I've missed your blog. Happy to share pictures glad I had some you wanted. We are thinking about coming over this weekend to celebrate Russ and Maycee's birthday. Then for sure on Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment