Jase went on her first alone field trip. Man she's growing right up!! I had planned on going but it turned out to be the same day and time as Jayda's Halloween program so I told her she had to go it alone. She really wanted me to go because she thought she was going to be the only one there without a mom or dad. After I found out that's what was worrying her so much I told her that wasn't true and she got a little excited. When I told her she could take one of the camera's she got a lot excited. The teacher told me she would hold it for her and then ended up taking all the pictures. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get Jasey's point of view but glad I did get some usable pictures. This is her with her class.

Her doing one of the activities. She is so blurry but o'well it's the memories
She wanted to wear her horse shirt and her cowgirl boots "It's farm day Mom." What a funny girl--I'm glad she ended up having a great time. When I picked her up and asked it how it went she said "Mom, it was great, I'm glad you weren't there. Well, not glad but I did have fun."
1 comment:
i was just reading about jase's teeth. you should see caiden's. he's got BOTH bottom teeth all the way grown in and hasn't yet lost the baby teeth. they're loose, but still there. i keep telling him to just pull the darn thing out but to no avail. so he truly looks like he has shark teeth!
Post a Comment