The girls love to color and paint. They do it just about everyday.
Here is a picture done by Jase. Mommy and Baby Swans swimming and a Mommy and Baby Turtle, crabs and fish under the water.

Grandpa walking Lynx done by Jaselynne.

This story is so cute. She had to make it up. If you can't read it it goes....
Matilda tells Paul he can't play.
The lovely birds apolojized and told Matilda to stop.

I think Jayda had a premonition because she colored this crazy curly haired picture of herself 2 days before I ragged her hair.

Jayda's colorful pig she painted. If you can't tell she loooooves color. For everything!

1 comment:
Yeah. I know what you are talking about. My moms computer does that and it makes me nutty!
Are you using IE? Try posting using firefox and see if that helps.
If not I think I might have another idea.
email me
jackie.wins at gmail dot com
Post a Comment