First it was the wind!
Now it is the rain!
Not a fan of the rain people!
Neither are my kids.
Jase on the way to school
watching the rain on the windows said
"Thank goodness they invented cars"
I said
"Yes, I am super happy they did."
Then on the way home
Jayda asked
"Mom, when is it going to stop raining?"
Conner and Latasha on 96.7
told me-- today!
They Better Be Right!!
I am having a hard time
convincing all the new families
who moved from Utah
That it hardly ever rains here.
Technically we are a desert.
7 1/2 inches of precipitation annually.
Yes, I looked it up.
1 comment:
My grass is so wet right now you sink an inch and your foot comes out all muddy. I do wish the sun shine would come out so the ground can actually be normal. I hear ya rain rain go away!!!
Post a Comment