Thursday, April 21, 2011

My how you've grown

I heard the girls giggling when they were supposed
to be brushing their hair and
came around the corner to find Jase doing this....

And of course Jayda had to get in on the action.

Brush hair makes great pit hair.
They thought it was the funniest thing Ever!
I have to admit...
they may be almost right.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

that is HILARIOUS. I must admit I usually scroll to the pictures before I read and I almost died when I saw that without the context. Love it :)

Rose said...

Hahaha, I'll admit it too... I saw the photo, and I was like, "No way Jase has that much pit hair! That's gotta be something else!"

Alyson said...

AWESOME!! Seriously hilarious!

Langshaw Life said...

Funny! Can't show this to the boys, they might get too many ideas!

Child of God said...

They are right, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Ha Ha Ha...