I know what Jayda talked about in Primary today.
Jayda: "Mom do you think we'll ever have cigarettes?"
Me: "No, I hope not"
Jayda: "Oh good, cuz they're bad for you."
Jase who joins us "What's bad for you?"
Jayda: "Oh, don't worry about it Jase."
Jase: "But what are you talking about?"
Jayda: "Jase, it's bad, you don't need to know about it."
And apparently Jayda can quote me as
that's what I say when something's to adult for them.
2 comments:
That's too funny. I love it when my kids quote me.
I asked Cam what she learned about and she told me good food/bad food. I said something about cigarettes and she said, "What are cigarettes?"
Glad to know she's listening so well!
AWESOME! The kids were all giggly yesterday, so I was hoping that they got the message. It sounds like they did!
Post a Comment