Just so everyone knows Sean took about an hour to write his part on our Christmas card with tears in his eyes the whole time. He is so cute. He expects more than one comment people! (Thanks Shaila) He said he wouldn't post again if thats all the recognition he got. I tried to tell him its not about the comments but you know Sean. :) I need your help. POST! POST! POST!
6 comments:
Sean, might I say...I think its great you wrote on the blog. KUDOS! You should talk to the little bro about him writting on ours. I was fun to read yours then read Kims.
And...As often as I check out my blog list(which is often) I can count on this blog to have new posts. Which I love! People including me, plum need to post more often. Another KUDOS.
(Kim, I've got your back!)
wouldn't it be cook to track who see's your blog, even if they don't comment. Thats what they need to come up with next. although I check out other people's blogs and they have no idea I'm "peaking" so maybe not..anyway
Happy New Year!
cook, silly me I meant cool
See comment on the post... :)
i'm just shocked that you (sean) even look at the blog. casey is not much of a participant in the whole blogging thing....much less would he put in writing how much he loves and adores and appreciates me....i think i'll make him read it so he'll feel guilty...thanks sean! hey kim, i want one of those pedometer things. i always feel like i walk a million miles a day. didn't know it could be proven.
Since I don't have an account I am responding on Kim's. I just want to say how wonderful computers are. I wasn't much at writing when there was only snail mail. I love reading Kim's blog and look forward to the new entries and pictures. The kids have changed so much in the last year. Their most recent entries have brought tears of joy to my eyes. I love you. Mom
I'm so glad I was the lone commenter for Sean! Haha
Also Anne, you can track people who look at your blog. There's quite a few out there, but I use sitemeter.com.
Post a Comment