Thursday, January 8, 2009

Better late than never!

So everyone has posted since I did! Well, except Melissa and Kim but we know how that goes. :) And when Anne's posted 3 times I know I need to get on the ball. So we have had kind of an off week. Their have been some issues (don't ask) but I am starting to feel ok about things so back to blogging I go. I have a few things to blog about but can't spend much time typing. I need to get back to the housework I have been ignoring the last couple days so heres some pics without needing a whole lot of explaining.
This is last week-
To bad John and Kaylinee were still sleeping. Jase did the whole thing by herself!Poor Sadie I cut her hair finally because this would happen everytime she went out.Today!! Yeah, I know what the heck! Last week it was 3 deg. and we had feets of snow. Today it was 43 deg. and it all melted. Crazy ML. We'll see what happens next week I guess.

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Pullman is doing the exact same thing, and I think we had more snow! Malcolm commented today how all the snow was melting and that means it's almost summer! I wish!

DJ and Melissa said...

Its not that I don't want to post more often. Its just that not that much interesting stuff happens here. We're melting pretty good but our yard still has about a foot of snow left. Of course we started with 5 so that's an impressive meltoff.

Anne said...

Wow becareful of that "urban flooding" -thats what they are calling it over here "urban flooding" I think its funny. I love Jaselynne's snow man. She did so good.