Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes

Jase crawled into bed with me in the morning and said "Awww.....Mom you have wrinkles, and they are so cute."

Jayda came in while I was getting dressed and said "Mom, why do you wear a bra?" I said "I dunno, it's just what girls do." Jayda "Oh, it's good you wear one because it makes your boobs look bigger."


Nothing like a few compliments to get you going in the morning.

I love you girls
and all your honesty too!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, Honesty....I hope your girls will always be honest...even though Celeste and I like you just the way you are! At least you don't have my problem. Dillon lifted my shirt to reveal my tummy and says "chubby tummy" (in a deep manly voice)

Unknown said...

Love it!

Child of God said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha... still laughing, yep even now.