(Just so you know Kelley--
I thought of you when writing this post.
I am desperately trying to measure up to
your money saving awesomeness!)
Soooo
I totally scored.
I was at the farmers market on Saturday.
I love peaches.
And they had a ton of peaches.
FOR $15 A BOX.
But I saw them throwing the not so perfect
ones in their own boxs under the table.
Soooooo
I asked the lady
"How much for the not so perfects under the table?"
At first she didn't want to charge me but being the good
person I am I convinced her to charge me something!
So I got 2 boxes
of not so perfect peaches
for 2 dollars!
And do you know what you can make
with not so perfect peaches.....
| PERFECT PEACH FREEZER JAM... |
| THAT OF COURSE THE GIRLS GOT IN ON..... |
![]() |
| AS WELL AS PERFECT PEACH CRISP...... and not to mention Peach cobbler. Although that didn't turn out so perfect. Whoops. |

3 comments:
WOW! I am uber impressed! Not just about the great deal but all the cooking you did afterward. Somehow I never make it to the farmers market. I don't know why. And all that freezer jam....I don't so much know how.
Awesome!! I love peaches, millions of peaches, peaches for me, millions of peaches, peaches for free. Peaches come in a can they were put there by a man in a factory down town.
Yea and Yummy! I love a great deal, and the fantastic looking dessert. The comment about why girls wear a bra had me laughing. I love being the mom of girls don't you?
Post a Comment