Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shopping......and not excited.

Who wouldn't be excited to shop?
Besides boys anyways.
Me.
Our washing machine broke
and Sean's guessing it's not worth the fix.
Apparently,
Another talk on how much a 14 year old can stuff
in a washing machine is in order.
I want this next one to last a little longer.
Good thing
I don't stress the small stuff, right!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BOO!

Kelley Gubler said...

Bummer. But honestly shopping for appliances and furniture is almost as fun as shoe shopping! Although I haven't yet figured out how to get appliances and furniture for free....

Alyson said...

Oh man! That stinks! We had to buy a washer and drier when we moved into here and I wasn't to spunky about it either. Here's hoping you find a super great deal, and have a lovely chat about laundry!

Crystal said...

With a new washer means a new dryer??? I think I have been there 3-4 times just in the last year. I feel for you! By-the-way good job on your peaches!!!!! Looks like you will be needing more trips to the bread store. :)