I finally decided I was going to do my Christmas posts. I went and got my camera bag, opened it and realized I left my camera on when I put it away--oh like 2 weeks ago! I promptly decide "I'll just charge it and do it when it's ready." NO CHARGER! I don't know where I left it. I vaguely remember needed to charge it during the Christmas shananagans but don't remember where. Ugh!!! So no pics from the Nikon till I find it.
So I guess I will write a (New) Years wrap up-
Sean- Still my caring, funny, hardworking man. I love to watch him with Jase and Jayda. He really was meant to be a dad to girls. They still have him wrapped around his pinky and I'm guessing they always will. He's still working at the Pit Stop aka Havoline Express Lube now. It has gotten a makeover. It's still funny to hear him answer the phone with the new name. Weird. Sean is also bound and determined to get his golf game in super shape. He's bought a couple new clubs (not cheap ones either *choke*) and is set on improving and entering tournaments this year. He has done some tournaments in the past and has always done well but never any away or with people he didn't know. He is still plugging away on dreams and ideas of how to make things easier on us. It was funny he actually saw something in stores recently that he had an idea on a few years back. (I told him it was a good one!) His mind is constantly working and it is great to see what pops out. Maybe someday it will be something to patent. He has also started working out with Justin since the new year and has already lost 12 pounds. I'm pretty proud of him. I really did marry a great man.
Me-I realized when I went to write mine other than health stuff I feel like I haven't done that much this year.(when I think back all I can think of is girls camp. Ha!) So maybe that's what my resolution will be since I've had a hard time coming up with one. Do Stuff! Anyway, I am pretty much recouped from my surgery. I still get headaches and it still doesn't quite feel right but I can tell that things are better. My arthritis is still a pain, literally. Man I got jokes! The flare I'm having now is my best flare yet. I had to go off my meds 3 weeks before my surgery and haven't gone back on them since, although some days I think maybe I should. The thing that I hate the most is how tired the spondylitis makes me. I have a hard time getting the drive to do stuff. (My blog for instance!! My photography. My crafts. My sewing.) By the time I get all the stuff done that I NEED to get done I don't have much umph to do the stuff I want to. But I really am lucky that I'm able to handle this. Physically :P but Mentally I'm ready for whatever.
Jaselynne-Jase is doing great. She is doing awesome in school! We are both really proud of her. We have promised a DS at the end of the year if she keeps up the hard work. Her and Jayda are still doing so well together. They have their off days (especially with so many snow days and vacation we've had lately!) but all in all they get along as good as anyone could ask. She is very creative and is constantly building, drawing, crafting, or painting something. She has had a few things happen at school that I've been afraid would squash her self esteem a bit but she has handled them like a trooper. She is still taking 2 different medications a day but has learned to take pills so it's not so much drama anymore. No more yuckies. She is looking forward to soccer in the spring and wants to save her pennies for a trip to France. haha.
Jayda-is still Jayda. Our super funny, cute girl. She has 2 loose teeth but is not keen on wiggling them. She is doing well in the new preschool she started this year. I think it's a combination of the teacher, the environment, the counseling and the techniques we've learned that have helped. I am rather enjoying this new little attitude and I'm hoping it will translate well to kindergarten next year. She hasn't wanted to participate in any sports or activities this last year but that ok because it's given us an opportunity to focus on other things. She has spoken in church and played parts in the nativity at school. She has grown up a lot this last year.
Kelsey-is doing pretty darn good. We are proud of how well she is doing in school and how hard she is trying. She is still quiet around other people but has definitely come out of her shell around us. She to is growing up right in front of our eyes.
All in all we had a transition year. We didn't do a lot of big stuff but have learned alot and have had alot of quality fun family time. We have realized some things this past year and look forward to putting them in play this next one. It's going to be a big year for us so be prepared. A friend on facebook said she was going to call it--2011: The year of The Redfords. I was ok with that.
3 comments:
Just you wait.
I loved your review on everyone! One of these days I need to have you over! I don't get to talk with you near enough in church!
you're going to have a great 2011!!
As for the charger...ask your Mom, it's probably in her car!!! ;-)
Post a Comment