Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh the days.....

I have spent the last 2 hours reading my own blog.
Laughing at my own posts.
 I can be pretty witty when I try. Ha!
 I was trying to reference them so you could read some funny past ones from back in 09 and can't figure it out. Anybody know?
Anyway, I know I've said before that I am going to get my blog book going but I really am!
My new goal!...
right after sending out my Christmas cards. :)

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yep! Just use the link function.

If you click on the title of of your post, it will bring up the post by itself... that's the link you want to use!

Have fun!

Child of God said...

ha ha ha, I did that just the other day. I kept laughing so hard. Jeff came home and I told him I was reading old posts, I said "I'm funny!" He just rolled his eyes. Whatever I am funny.