I love, love, love Christmas.
Posting about it, not so much.
But here goes.
Christmas programs
Jayda is the angel smack in the middle.
She did pretty well for how shy she is.
Here she is singing songs in one of the two
nursing homes they went to.
Jase at her's.
Can you spot her spotting me?
Jase ended up crying and coming to me during the program.
Why you ask?
Because Jase had her first speaking part in a Christmas program and of course her music teacher goofed. We practiced that part over and over until she was confident she could get up in front of everybody and not freeze. Well, it came time for her part and she went up and her music teacher announced another name and told her it wasn't her time. Umm...It was. So Jase waited patiently until her teacher told her to go ahead. Jase started saying her part and her music teacher interrupted her and started calling the other girls name again. Still Jaselynne is right, her turn. Then the teacher decided it really was her turn and let her finish. Jase was totally embarrassed and got upset because she was afraid everyone would think it was her that messed up. I was not a happy Mom. She has such a shy sweet heart and it's going to take a bit to convince her to get up in front of everybody again.
Christmas at home
Had an awesome morning.
Did I mention I love Christmas.
Christmas at Moms
Yep, good times.
(my dads face in this one totally cracks me up)
Notice the lack of pics?
My camera battery went dead and I have no pictures from the rest of the fun filled day.
I know some of you are saying thank heavens, others are asking "Hey, what about the Redfords?"
Don't worry we went and had a great time.
I have one picture on my phone to prove it.
Charlie
And no that's not snot on his face and hands, it's banana cream pie.
The little smartie found mine that I was hiding
while dominating the card games. Ha!
I think I enjoy Christmas so much because the spirit is so strong and being around awesome family helps too. :)
4 comments:
Just read and watched you walk down memory lane. Keep it up! You will look back on it later and really enjoy it. LY Mom
Poor Jase! That's so sad.
That is really sad about Jase... that happened to a really shy little girl in our primary program...
Love the last pic of Charlie too! Your girls are growing so fast, they're so beautiful!
Mmmm... banana cream pie...aaah.
I am so mad at that teacher, errgh!
Post a Comment