EASTER CAN'T COME EARLY ENOUGH FOR THIS GIRL
Jayda got some egg decorating kits while on a date with Grandma and has been in heaven ever since.
| A little disappointed when she dropped one on the floor. |
| And the finished product |
Jayda has also been going by the name Rose (or Rosie) because she was convinced that should be the name of any future sister she might have. When we said "hmmm....we'll see Jayda" she decided she would just take it for herself. I think she is starting to understand mine and Sean's grins to each other. :)
Wii LITTLE TOOTH
Jase lost her fifth tooth. She had 4 loose ones and while playing a sword game on the Wii she whacked herself in the face with the remote and knocked one out. Soooo funny. It wasn't ready to come out so soon but at least it was a little loose.
| She said she was trying to look mad. |
SCHOOL UPDATE
We think Sean has decided on a school. We are just waiting to see if he got in. It looks like he is going to commute 2 days a week with some classes he can take here at Big Bend. It should take a little less than 2 1/2 years to finish if everything moves along good. I am confident and oh so proud of that man.
ME
I am right in the middle of my second sinus infection since my surgery in Nov. And it's one of the worst I've ever had. I am on my 6th day of meds and am still having pressure and headaches. I was told to make an appt with my ENT guy when I finish my antibiotics to see what's up. I am guessing my cyst is back. What can I say---fluid filled sacks love me!
1 comment:
oh,(shudder), fluid filled sacks? sick. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment