Since Sean finally facebook announced it I'm allowed to blog announce it. Sean is going back to school. We both felt like things weren't feeling right and so he's taking the plunge. I am proud of him for making this decision. I know it wasn't easy for him to decide to "start over" when he's going to be forty. Even typing it out makes me a bit nervous but I am excited for where this will take us! The kids not so much. :)
4 comments:
Well I think its awesome. I think he'll be good at it. I knew there was a reason he learned Korean and picked it up so well. We're here to help, we can take kids during study time, and I'm a good tutor.
Good for him. I'm sure that is a tough decision for the both of you. I hope he has a great experience and it presents new opportunities for your family.
Well it may take you here and I would be so excited about that.
Good for him. I was in school until I was 45.
Post a Comment