Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to my big 8 year old!

My Baby Girl went from this....

to this.....

to this....

to this....

then this....

and this....

and this....

to this.
One awesome 8 year old.
Love this girl!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jase.
We love you tons!

5 comments:

Child of God said...

Love you too Jase, Happy Birthday. Can't wait to come see you.

Kevin and Eliza said...

We had a child on the same day, just 4 years apart. :) Happy Birthday to your daughter Jase!

Shaila Lou said...

How is it possible! Really! I still remember when Sean walked the 10 steps to our house asking us to watch your house for a few days while you go have a baby. I was so jealous you were done, I wanted to be in labor too, and I still had 3 1/2 months to go. She was such an adorable and good baby. She's still a beauty. Happy birthday Jase!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Jaselynn!

Crystal said...

Such cute pictures! Happy Birthday...a little late, Jase!