...that I probably shouldn't let the dishes go undone that long again. 3 days. Now let me tell you we didn't eat dinner here the last two nights so it wasn't that crazy buuuut when you don't recognize what's in one bowl you realize 3 days is 2 days to long.
...with Kelsey gone for a week I'm already not loving having to clean the bathroom again. $5 for me not to have to do it was a bargain! You get used to such luxeries in 9 months. *sigh* Good news though, Jase asked to take over Kelsey's chores. This might not be a bad thing. It's not child labor if it's your child, right?
...I am getting a little overwhelmed with paperwork. Pages of paperwork. Ugh. If anyone else is wondering my Dad is 6'2" and his hobbies include hunting, being outdoors, remodeling houses and watching the history channel. You may be wondering why anybody would want to know that, I'm wondering too.
...I'm kinda lovin our new little car! It is pretty cute. Not to mention it runs good and doesn't smell like cat urine. Bonus!
...that I'm a bit nervous about Sean starting school in a week and a half. Not about the drive or the how he'll do or the how he'll handle it part but just the him part. Working full time, going to school full time, calling in the bishopric and this crazy exercise kick are all adding up to no Seanie. I'm just hoping I can be as supportive as I want to be. And I'm super supportive now but don't ask me how it's going in a couple months, you might be opening a flood gate.
...about how proud I am of my kids. I love them! Jase is so, so smart and that's a blessing. I don't worry about that girl. I know she's gonna do awesome at whatever she wants. And Jayda is my go to girl. A smile, a hug, a laugh--you got it. She is on my back, singing and kissing the back of my head as I type. What a girl.
...and speaking of Jase. She is turning 8. WHAT? When did that happen!? It didn't...but it will in 2 days!!!! 8! Which means she's getting baptized. Ugh..I'm gonna have a kid accountable for their own sins. I guess we'll see how good I've raised her. Ha!
...I am lucky. Really, Really lucky.
:)
4 comments:
Weird paperwork for you dad, first of all then...sounds like you got a new car? maybe a rental while the other gets cleaned? I liked this post I got a good peak into your world. Oh, and....I would take that girl up on $5.00. anything to not clean the bathroom!
Crazy about Jase? Whens the baptism. I guess your done parenting her now. As for the bathroom, $5, so worth it. I guess with Sean being gone so much date night will become a must!!!
Good luck with Sean starting school. That always is a little tricker/busier. You can do it!! Hooray for no cat urine smell. I think my son shares your daughter's b-day, just a few years apart. :)
It all can seem so overwhelming at times huh? But if you can just keep the end picture in sight it makes everything else seem managable. I'm starting to really freak out about my hubby going back to school this fall. Except he isn't allowed to work while he is in his masters program. So we will be broke. But the end will be worth it. Hang in there.
Post a Comment