Thursday, February 4, 2010

7 months

Warning: This is a depressing post. Not the worst sad post I've written but I won't be offended if you don't want to read it.


What a rotten day! Jase stayed home sick AGAIN. She just has a cold but the school doesn't want any sickies so home she stays! So not only am I crabby but my kids are crabby. Part of why I have had a hard time is because I haven't been able to get any running in since Monday!! I really do have reasons for not being able to go but still bums me out. It's been very therapeutic for me. The dumb flat tire doesn't help! I can't go when both kids are home and I haven't been able to do it when they were at school the last couple days (also errand time) and I don't like running in the dark. So here I sit--blogging in a bad mood. Which leads to aimless unhappy babbling. It's been 7 months. Today. 7 months since I have held my babies. Since I have told them I love them. What I wouldn't give to tell them that. To kiss their heads. Hug them. Hold them. No one could have told me I'd miss them this much. Man, I miss my Kaylin!! Her birthday is coming up. Another hard day to get through. Ughh! I'm going to do the dishes.

3 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

sorry you're having a rough day. if it makes you feel better i woke up today and i can't walk on my right foot. totally sore and hurting! i'm so talented i don't even have to fall or trip to be limping. i just go to bed and waa-la, i'm injured. i'm in a bad mood too....

Unknown said...

I hear ya, sister friend! What a lousy day...dare I say...lousy month!

I haven't been able to work out either. Wish we could trade babysitting so we each could go! Or at least do something for ourselves.

At any rate, love ya, hang in there, and sorry for making you cry!

LOVE YOU!

dlangshaw said...

Bring the kids to my house today after work. You can jog down our road to Grandma's new house. It is .8 miles each way. LY Mom