Friday, February 26, 2010

Haha Jayda

I allot myself about $10 a month for free spending. Whatever I want. I usually end up buying the girls something but it satisfies my need for shopping. I take great pride in seeing just how many things I can get with my measly $10. Today we were headed downtown because I still had $7 burning a hole in my pocket and the month is almost over.

Jayda asked "Where are we going?"
I told her "Goodwill."
We haven't been in awhile, I've been on strike since they raised their prices!
She asked "Why are we going there?"
I said "I want to do a little shopping."
She said "Ugh, Do we have to?"
I was a little puzzled because she usually loves shopping with me.
To which I responded "Well, no, but I want to."
Jayda said "But Mom I really don't think we need any new wheels."

Apparently it had been awhile.


So then while we were shopping she found something for a baby girl and wanted to buy it. I told her it wouldn't fit her and she said all excited "We could get it for our new baby sister." I told her "I don't even know if we are getting a baby sister, it could be a baby brother." To which she said "Well, Jesus knows I want a baby sister so he'll give me one, I know it." If it were only that easy! :) I love that girl!

No comments: