Ever wonder what is sounds like from upstairs when a six year old stands up on the back of the couch in the basement into the ceiling fan. Terrible. Horrible. Loud. It sounds like when you are using a drill and strip the screw but keep right on trying. Good News is: She didn't get hurt. Not even in the slightest. No scalping, no blood, no crying, not even a scratch. Scared us to death but she's fine. And not standing on the back of the couch anymore.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I had to read that three times. I couldn't believe it. Scary!
wow. scary!
Ummmm, you forgot to tell me about that one! Probably sounded about as bad as a 2 year old putting a screwdriver into a 220 wall heater. P.S. you didn't get hurt either. hee hee
Hey Kim! I clicked on your blog from Marta's. I had no idea it was yours :) The kids are so cute! Scary about the fan!
Post a Comment