I found a few random pictures that I thought I would share.
Jase has become more independant the last 6 months or so. She is starting to make her own snacks and get her own drinks ect. This is one after school snack she made. If you look close the ham is on the side and the chips are in the sandwich. She has always done that and it is kinda funny. And it's only good if it's smooshed.

Sean has been making Korean food more often lately. It helped that he was able to shop to his hearts content at the Asian Market in Renton. I have had a few surprises. :)

This was a couple months ago. Jase got Bend-a-roos for Christmas (bendable shapable sticky string) and she did this all on her own. I went in her room, saw it and ran to get my camera. She was embarassed and I had to convince her to let me take a picture.
2 comments:
awesomealisious
Love maycee
Another Korean missionary? Lincoln served in Seoul West. HE LOVES Korean food...me...not so much.
Post a Comment