Don't worry we'll keep you in the loop. :)
Jacob and I have been watching Madagascar 2 for three days. And the only thing that pops in my head after reading that is, "Are you going to sign up for the breeding program?" Sorry... I had to say it.
the day before i met Jon we ate at at PF Changs and my fortune said "tomorrow you will have a 5 star day". Fortune cookies rock!
OH! SO EXCITED for you! Good luck!
I believe in fate. Forty years, 4 kids, and 6 Grandkids later.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jacob and I have been watching Madagascar 2 for three days. And the only thing that pops in my head after reading that is, "Are you going to sign up for the breeding program?" Sorry... I had to say it.
the day before i met Jon we ate at at PF Changs and my fortune said "tomorrow you will have a 5 star day". Fortune cookies rock!
OH! SO EXCITED for you! Good luck!
I believe in fate. Forty years, 4 kids, and 6 Grandkids later.
Post a Comment