Thursday, March 18, 2010
My health
So I've had quite a few inquiries on my health status. I figured this would be easier than calling. Sorry for the impersonalization but that's a lot of calls. Here's the news---they have yet to figure me out. I went today for my fourth urine and blood sample in the last few weeks. I am doing a good job confusing them. They have found a few abnormalities (however none of them point them in the joint area) and are now thinking maybe I have a problem with my kidneys. This leads them to believe the abnormal tests, joint pain, swelling and possible kidney problems are secondary. That there is an underlying condition. They were thinking it was an autoimmune disorder but I am testing ok with those. I should have my latest tests back in a few days and will keep you informed. The blood tests I had today were up at the hospital. Dr. ordered arterial tests and they can't do them at the clinic. It was a bit different (for one they put the needle straight in!) and I'm going to be a bit sore but don't worry Grandma-I handled it like a champ. I did however cringe when the needle was swaying with my heartbeat and when they took it out and I spurted blood on the table. I'm a bleeder! :) So that's the latest, I didn't blog about it before because there really wasn't anything to tell. We are just waiting. And while I'm waiting I'm going to go rake the mowed grass because it's not gonna rake itself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH NO! I had no idea! I hope everything works out sweet friend!
huh?? I didn't know you were having health issues. What's going on?
Thinking of you Kim!
Alright well that's a little scarey! But I guess you just have to wait and see huh? Well I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Kim!
Post a Comment