Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring

What a beautiful day.
The birds are singing, the sun is shining.
I can see the leaves peaking on the trees,
The garden grinning with green.
I notice the sky is a little bluer,
The clouds a little whiter,
My heart a little happier.
I watch the branches nod in the breeze.
I feel the warmth of the sun on my face.
The fresh air in my lungs.
I am amazed at the wonders.
Everything anew again.
Growing,
Constantly changing,
Eager to show itself.
I smile in agreement.

3 comments:

dlangshaw said...

I'm looking out at the sunshine thinking the same thing! I love Spring and it's not even here yet.

Unknown said...

I am trying to hold out for... hope! For my Spring that is :-) Maybe inside our house will get a new life and not just outside the house in the garden? I love it too, its beautiful and its hard to feel down when Spring is playing peek-a-boo!

Rainah said...

I am looking forward too it too