We made a trip to Spokane. Another 24 hour trip. We went to my newest nephews baby blessing. It was pretty fun. We had good food, good talk and were surrounded by good people. What could be better. Getting to take pictures of that new sweet baby thats what! After the blessing we tried to make a pitstop to take some pictures at the park but ze bebe was not happy. I thought this picture was pretty cute anyway.

Then home to have a feeding, a nap and a blowout. The cleaning up was successful and there was no mustard yellow on the blessing outfit!

Then we got to the picture taking. He is such a cutie!!! And Melissa made his little sweater and hat! Amazing!! I have decided if we ever have a baby boy I am going to pay her to make me one! Now we'll see if she'll do it. :)


The next two are almost the same but I can't decide which one I think is cuter.
I love this little grin.

But this crazy grin is pretty cute too!

I have at least 5 more really cute ones that need some editing. My computer is being crazy and I don't know what I'm going to do about it yet.
Babies are such a blessing! Congratulations Melissa and DJ. You made a cute one!
5 comments:
Awesome job, Kim!!!!! I think maybe Stacey should ask Melissa to make Charlie's blessing outfit instead of me.
I have to admit, the hat and sweater turned out pretty darn good. Thanks for taking these awesome pics!
HOLY HANNAH THAT baby is CUTE! and I agree that outfit, TO DIE FOR!! by the way Melissa sent us this way from her blog! AWESOME PHOTOS!
that is one cute baby!
Aaaah...
And you are right, babies are a blessing!
Post a Comment