I forgot to take a before picture (I know!) and this was the best I could find.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Just call me the Jack of all trades
I have been wanting to cut Jase's hair for awhile now. It was just so dead and scraggly and not so cute. So I finally did it. She wasn't real thrilled. There were a few tears but it had to be done.
I forgot to take a before picture (I know!) and this was the best I could find.
She delayed the cutting a little by convincing me to let her take a shower before.
But then the inevitable.
It doesn't look like to much (she's holding about 6") but after the clean up trimming it ended up being about 8 inches.
So what do you think?
Awesome if I do say so myself. Can you see the layers. Not bad for my first time besides boys and bangs.
I forgot to take a before picture (I know!) and this was the best I could find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think nothing is better than freshly trimmed hair. Looks fantastic!
very good. smart to do it yourself as we just had a hair disaster with paige. you're lucky your girls can grow their hair long and thick.....
She has the most beautiful hair. I remember having hair that long and crying when mom would finally cut it. Tell Jase she's beautiful. Oh and you did a fabulous job, the ends look really good!
Good Job Kim! Looks beautiful Jase!
Jayda's turn?
Beautiful!
Thats amazing. I can't believe you didn't have a panic attack while doing it. I stress over cutting Evalie's hair and lets be honest there's not much I can do to ruin that.
Post a Comment