So a couple weeks ago I went to Walmart to buy new tubes for the ol Jogger since I would be using it again. I bought the more expensive supposedly unpopable kind. Pllbbbtt! While on our run (from our house up to the PitStop at Jayda's request) the thing exploded. Might I be the bearer of bad news---While running, Baby Joggers are not easy to keep straight with a totally flat left rear tire. So the Jogger sits. At the PitStop. As of today. Until payday. Good thing I still have Jazzercise! :) And thanks for the ride back Mom, made my life a little easier.

On a positive note. Sean told me today that he "thinks I'm getting prettier." *Point* And I had no makeup on. *2 Points* I think he is spending way to much time around car exhaust but I smiled a little bigger today.
1 comment:
You're welcome for the ride and I agree with Sean even though I don't know how that could be possible. LY Mom
Post a Comment