Another week has gone by. It's been a bit crazy around here. Doctor appointments all over the place. Sean isn't going to love this (because he is like Dr Secret) but I don't think he understands the whole blogging thing like these guys do http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2Flife%2Ffeature%2F2011%2F01%2F15%2Ffeminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs&h=da625 Anyway, I got another diagnosis today. I won't go into the details for Sean's sake. Ha! But best case scenario hormone therapy will take care of things, worst case scenario I need surgery. Apparently 2011 hasn't heard this is the year of the Redfords. Not the year of forking out more money for surgery. So to the doctor, to get the depo shot, I go. Awesome side effect from the depo shot---No Period. Wahoo! See there is totally a good side to this story! Sorry TMI for some of you but to bad you already read it! :) Haha I actually deleted a sentence too. You're welcome. As for my feelings on the whole thing --Mehh....come what may, it's not like I don't have anything else wrong with me. :)
Besides that Sean is still working out every other night, Jase is super into shadow boxes right now so I have big boxes with the cutest little homemade things in them that I don't know what to do with because they are to awesome to throw away, Jayda is counting down the days until she goes to McDonalds for a field trip and they get to tour and make their own ice cream cones and Kelsey told us last night she doesn't want to leave our home. How's that for a run down with a run on sentence.
4 comments:
Agh, that sucks! But... you're a strong woman... you'll pull through it! :)
That is a loaded paragraph if I ever! We'll have to chat and catch up soon.
Seriously... no period. HALLELUJAH! As for the shadow boxes, as cute as they are you can't keep them all, so I say take a picture of them all. Then it takes up only 1/100th of the space and you still get to look at them. Also I just read Anne's blog and I think its yours and Sean's turn to take a much needed vacation.
Kudos on keeping such an upbeat attitude on things! Sometimes that can be the hardest part! No wonder she doesn't want to leave your home!
Post a Comment