Friday, February 11, 2011

Random Friday

1. Totally rocking out while doing housework, like always. The last few months I've been obsessed with Kim Bates' -whistle while you work- soundtrack on her blog. Better than Sean's ITunes acct. ha. Love it. Just thought I'd let her know. :) 2. I think we've made the decision to get Jayda's tonsils and adenoids out. Ugh.....not excited about it but she's been struggling with sleep apnea and we think it has to be done.
3. I've been seriously lacking taking pictures. I can't seem to reach a happy medium. Either nothing gets done around the house while I snap away or I get a wild hair and crazy deep clean and ignore my bestie and her sd card. (like this week!) I have been thinking about doing the 365 thing but I've seen to many people get burned out and stop blogging after. Maybe I'll do a 52 thing, I think I can handle once a week. hmmmm......
4. Apparently some lady got stabbed by a guy wanting to steal her car-------in our alley. I wouldn't even go back out to get the rest of the groceries in the car yesterday. Lemme ask you a question, am I the only one who plans out how they would handle it if it happened to them? I have all sorts of scenarios running around in my head. He should be scared.
5. I think I may have finally decided I can't stay up until 1 every night. 6 hours doesn't feel as good as it used to.

And for your picture pleasure-

Love all of them in this photo.
You can get some great stuff while setting up.



5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you like my playlist. It's got the beats that keep me going baby!! I'm always looking for similar-sounding songs to add, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!!

dlangshaw said...

I would love 52. I so enjoy reading about your family. Even if we do talk on the phone frequently I learn something new everytime. LY MOM

Kelley Gubler said...

i totally have it planned out what i would do if i were attacked by a crazy person. yep, i do.

Child of God said...

I would shake up my pop I just bought and spray it at him. While he is being distracted I would take my watermelon and hit him on the head, as he is falling to the ground I would take my eggs and throw it at his face, and then, oh you don't even want to know, all I can say is canned food will save my life.

Lisa said...

Whenever Ryan is out of town I lay in bed playing out every possible scenario and what I would do to save us all (by myself)!