Jase, John, Jayda and Kaylin are all in gymnastics. John and Jayda go on Wed. Kaylin goes on Thurs. and Jase goes on Friday. My week is filled with Gymnastics!! They have been going since the fall and will finish this summer. They love it. No one is tired of it yet and I haul them there and the other ones have to watch until their day and no one complains. Wonderful! This is Jayda and John and I will post Kaylin tom. and Jase the next day. Posts 3 days in a row. Wahoo!


Takin a water break. All that running around is tiring!

Jayda ready for a somersault.

John and his backbend. He can't remember to stay off his head.

Stretching it out.

Getting their hands stamped at the end of class.
2 comments:
I love Jayda's pigtails!! Sooo cute! Man I hope I get a girl someday so I can do her hair all cute like that! I could let Jacen's grow that long, but I think Zach would have a problem with that. Hahaha
Yup those pigtails and her big eyes and big cheeks pretty much did me in, she looks like a little froggy about to jump to the next lily pad :-)
Post a Comment