1. We did get the flu. Jayda, John and Kaylin have gotten it so far (not to mention Dane). Jayda and John are feeling better and Kaylin is not puking anymore but still not up to par yet. I have another sinus infection too so we have been doing a lot of this lately. Not the seducing the camera part the cuddling part! :)
2. Jayda started preschool last Wednesday. She is going to my friend Celeste's house for a couple hours once a week. Just a little practice for the fall. I got her signed up for dance/preschool and she is sooooo excited. Loving Celeste's house too!
3. Jase had a "friends" party at the bowling alley on Saturday. She had fun even though only one showed up. I am sooooooooo glad that she did, it would have broke Jaselynne's heart if no one had came. Here is Jase and Janessa with Jaselynne enjoying a cupcake.
With her Great Grandma Langshaw at Mom's house earlier in the day. Her teacher told me last week that she was glad Jase was in her class. She said "Jase is such a good example to the other girls, with 2/3's of the class girls there can be quite a bit of drama and Jase doesn't fall into it and is just a good example. We really enjoy her." We are pretty proud of her. I will be doing her birthday post hopefully tommorrow.
4. We have 11 new Redfords at our house. A family friend was moving out of one of Mom's rentals and asked if we wanted their fish. I didn't really but they said they were going to flush them if we didn't take them. Man I'm a sucker. So I went and bought a Littlest Pet Shop fish tank and Jase got another birthday present, 2 pink convict cichlids and 5 new guppies.
They have pokies in their fins, are not small and they are a pair. I am hoping they don't breed. I might have to throw the babies in with our goldfish if they do. Since they are our "population control" for our guppies I know they would love it.
And..........remember our stray cat that found us, well she left us a present last night. 4 babies. Thank heavens it was only four. I am going to have to get a farm permit. 2 white girls and 2 black tabby boys. I think they are a little early cuz they are pretty small.
Sophina has a stubby tail and this one does too. Jayda named it Lu-Lu. The other kids haven't decided on their names yet.
5. I start watching Dane tommorrow. I was supposed to start today but Michaela stayed home cuz he was sick. I will watch him Mon-Thur 8:30 to 4. Boy am I gunna get some looks if I go down town. :) A 6 yr old, a 4 yr old, 2 3 yr olds and a 2 yr old. I already get enough "you must be Mormon." Love this kid, isn't he so cute.Phew! How's that for a catch up!
3 comments:
So you'll save fish from the toliet, but will gladly put others on "population control" Thats funny. You have a good heart. I'm glad that everyone is starting to feel better. (I still need to send Jaselynne's bday presant)
Next time someone says "you must be mormon" just tell them, yea you should see how many kids my husband's other wife has!!! That way their eyeballs will fall out of their head and you will get a good belly laugh :-)
Wow, adding one more to the day's routine, you are wonder woman! It's easy when you already love them though.
Love the new little kittens. I love love the babies, if they would only stay that way. You certainly have quite the zoo going on there. Next time we're in town, we need to come to visit the zoo!
Post a Comment