My Life.
My Life is dishes...
time-outs and messy clothes...
peanut butter sandwiches...
sippy cups...
laundry...
and band-aids and kisses...
But My Life is also fun walks around the block moments...
laughing moments...
Jase carrying Jayda across the grass because she didn't want to step on dog poop moments...
Run around until you are exhausted moments...
I'm feeling better even though I puked again yesterday moments...
I'm trying to cheer you up while you're in time-out moments... Give me a few years and my blog will be a little more philosophical but until then enjoy my things, my moments and my kids because this is My Life.


8 comments:
Great pictures Kim. Keep up with these kinds of posts, I really like them.
And what a life it is! One day you are taking care of kids and the next you have Grandkids. LY MOM
You are awesome Kim! You are a great Mom and you have a wonderful life and I love reading about all the misadventures at the Redford's house! Enjoy all the moments cause before you know it they will be grown...I remember when...
Eh- Philosophical Schmilosophical. You are the one who always says "you gotta have fun" and well, it looks to me like you are having fun. We do not have four kids but we have days made of 'things' too... Today it was trying to fix the printer while dinner is starting to burn and the dog is puking. Good stuff. Love it and thanks for sharing your moments!
I love your pictures! With only one kid right now it makes me excited/scared/overwhelmed to think about having more. I think you captured a day in the life of a mom perfectly!
Oh man, a day in the life! This is what being a mom is all about and the blogging is all centered around them. Sometimes it feels like it most be boring to others, but I love reading other peoples. Love this post...too fun!
i love your pictures kim your such a great picture taker!(sorry i know i sound like a baby but i at the moment am not really thinking(to tired)) love you lots maycee
Post a Comment