Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Potty drama

I have always said Kaylin is passionate. This video proves it. I really debated about posting this but nothing is showing and it is really funny! Before I got the camera I told Kaylin to stop screaming so it would give her a minute to calm down before I tried to talk to her. So this is the tame, non screaming version of the real situation!! And yes it was because she was out of TP. Kaylin keeps me on my toes that's for sure! And notice the "Bye" at the end is virtually normal! Ha, love it!

5 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

HA!! I love the bye at the end. It's so funny! Wow, you're a good mom, you totally understood what she was saying... I understood "paper" that's about it. Nice! She will hate you for this some day, but it will be worth it.

Cale and Sharon said...

Thats so funny. Its crazy what kids will completely freak out over. I loved the bye at the end.

dlangshaw said...

Imagine what she'd have done if you didn't have any. hee hee. LY Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG Kim that is so funny! I think she needs to come visit the candy lady after that! ;-)

Shaila Lou said...

I love the normal bye at the end. No matter what, she is one cute girl, drama aside!