Monday, March 9, 2009
Sundays Best
So this story makes a little more sense you need to know that while Jayda was sick she lost 2 pounds and is now weighing in at a whopping 24 and a half pounds. Anyway on with the story. I am Secretary for the Young Women and after church most days I am running around trying to get papers for the next week or whatever. So Sean is usually the one who walks around and gets the kids from all their classes. Well, yesterday Sean was walking down the hall with the kids in tow and a lady came up and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at her and she said "your little girls underpants fell down." He looks down and sure enough Jayda was walking around with her panties at her ankles. He helped her pull them up and they headed my way. I was looking for someone and Jayda wanted to go so I took her with me. We were walking down the hall and she said "Mom, my pants fell down." I said "Jayda you're not wearing any pants" then I look down and see her panties at her ankles. Oh my poor Jaydee. Some of my YW saw and about died laughing. I pulled them up, giggled and told her I loved her and went on my way. I found Sean and started to tell him what happened and he told me what happened. We had a good laugh and talked about how it was a good thing she didn't just walk out of them. Panties in the hallway, Nice! Jayda and the kids thought it was funny too. I'm glad Jayda is not old enough to be embarassed about it. Nothing like someones skivies falling down to give you a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!! How did I miss that?! You have some of the cutest kids!!
OMG! a lot of people look at your blog. You have a gift with words. Have you thought about writing?
Haha, that is hilarious. Poor Jayda losing so much weight though. She definitely can't afford to lose any.
Very cute story - I keep thinking doll underwear would fit her. Not sure of professional pictures of Finley, trying to save money - unless you're offering.
Anyway we are up for bowling just let us know when.
Funny. Poor little girl with the skinny bum! Twinkies, candy and pop for the next couple weeks to gain those two pounds back. :)
Post a Comment