Our house is a bug zoo and the girls absolutely love it! I don't mind it so much except for the ear wigs and spiders. I have to say I squish the scary ones. At any other house we have had I just let them be but there are just SO many I have to do it or I wouldn't sleep at night! Here is Jase with her beloved Roll. Yes, they name them.

And Jayda with Tiny.

Here is where I found they were keeping them.

And once I realized they were better in here than on my floor I looked up what they need to survive and so here is our little Rollie Pollie Farm. I am proud to say it has been a few days and we have had no deaths. Didn't know I was such a good bug caretaker.

The only problem is my bathroom floor still looks like this. Only until my girls find them that is!
Disclosure: Only a few bugs were harmed during the making of this post.
3 comments:
Funny . . .totally gross, but funny!
And way to make lemonade out of lemons, YUCK!
You should tell your landlord about them so they can take care of them. LY Mom
Hey Mom, we have bugs. Can you take care of them? Thanks, LY Kim
Post a Comment