Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Montana-the trip

I have been having a terrible time with the computer. I don't know if we have a virus or what but it's been on the fritz that's why it has taken so long for this post.
We went back to Mom's roots! And man does Montana have roots. I love it there. It is relaxing and fun and I love, love, love my Great Aunt Audrey and Uncle Bob!
We are always smiling at the beginning of the trip and the end of the trip. Ha!
(excuse my crazy hair and no make up, that's how I travel!)There was plenty of this...a lot of this...and some of this...
for this.
To see...
and these guys...AND...We really did have a great time. A LOT of driving for how many days we were gone but it was worth it!! I slept really good (and I've never seen Mom sleep that much) and the kids had a blast. I saw the far eastern side (my Grandma's side of the family) for the first time in a looong time. We were so dang close to North Dakota, I think I could have spit across the state line.
We usually stay about in the middle (my Grandpa's side) and
I decided after this trip-it's not that far after all.

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

looks like fun. i always hate the driving but love the trips!

Unknown said...

Wow, I had such a strong gut reaction when I saw you in these pics. Man I miss you. Seeing you here brings a lot of comfort though. Thanks for being you and thanks for posting pics!