Thursday, August 27, 2009
Busy, Busy
I can't believe it's been six days since I posted. Sorry to all you who check everyday (Grandma) and are so sourly disappointed. :) Anyway, we have been soooo busy trying to get our house move in ready. I had told Sean about a week ago that I wanted to be in our new house before school started so that means this weekend is it. We have been going full bore and it's paying off. We are so very close to the bathroom being done and have a toilet as of tonight!!! Wahoo! While working there these last 5 days we have been making due and you don't want to know. Maybe you do but I'm not gonna tell ya. Ha! I am going to spend all day tomorrow cleaning and getting ready and hopefully Saturday we will be in our new place! So long buggies, so long upstairs renters, so long flooding bathroom, so long, so long. By the way, THANKS MOM! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see this place. And I totally understand "making due". Yes, I believe us Redfords know the true meaning of living in a remodel! Oh the things we do to save a few bucks while making a few. We'll for sure be there next weekend. Let us know if there are any projects you need help with!
Post a Comment