Saddlin' up on George, doesn't she look like a natural.
We took turns walking them around because Jayda is still to young to go on the trails. They take you up around the hills through the trees and the water. Next time!
Jayda looked a little uneasy so I offered her my hand and she only held it a little while and then it was "I can do it Mom."
If you weren't careful good ole George (he was the same age as me) would get the best of ya and go for the green stuff. It was to funny watching Mom pushing and pulling a horse back on track!

And they had one lonely goat, Hudini, who would just sit like this and wait for you to give him something...anything!
He sure loved his horse cake though!
And it's tradition-after horse riding we go to a little outside ice cream shop and have something. They have some pretty good huckleberry ice cream. Yum.The crew minus Jayda.
She had to sit at the "tiny" table, little miss independent.
I finally convinced Jase to try some fried alligator and it was pretty hilarious.

And since Jayda was so far away she didn't know what was going on so I got her to do it by telling her it was chicken.

She had to sit at the "tiny" table, little miss independent.
I finally convinced Jase to try some fried alligator and it was pretty hilarious.

And since Jayda was so far away she didn't know what was going on so I got her to do it by telling her it was chicken.

You can tell by her tongue she didn't even chew it she just held it in her mouth and then spit it out! Ha! Thanks Aunt Aud and Uncle Bobby you sure know how to give 2 little girls a good time!
3 comments:
That grossed out picture of Jase is too funny!! What a fun trip! I looooove huckelberry ice cream. It is my ABSOLUTE favorite.
Hahaha!! I love the fried alligator pictures! Too funny!
Thanks for sharing...it brought back memories of growing up in Montana!
Love alligator pics..."I'm sure it tasted like chicken!" ;-)
Post a Comment