Friday, August 14, 2009

We're back!

We are back from Montana and oh what a trip! We spent about 36 hours driving and the kids didn't love it but did pretty good considering. I am so glad we bought the portable DVD player 6 yrs ago when we went to Canada. LIFE SAVER then and now! I took about 500 pictures (seriously) so I am going to break up my posts into quite a few (don't worry I won't post All the pics). I know some of you don't care to see so much about a trip but we did some fun stuff and I did a lot of photo practicing. It took me about an hour to download all the pics and I don't think I'm going to edit them. Too Lazy! I'm not posting tonight because I thought it would be a good idea to take the kids to the last free movie this morning when we had got home and in bed only 8 hours before. Posting galore tomorrow!!

No comments: