Jase is determined to catch a bird. This is her bird catcher she built. That's a crushed cracker in the middle. When she went out to check on it later she was super excited that they had ate the cracker and said "I just need a better trap." I didn't tell her the dog ate the cracker. :)
Make up time.

This was who turned out for the Mother's Day Brunch at Mom's this year.
G-ma Lobe, me, Aunt Donna, Mom, G-ma Langshaw
We have had some absolutely crazy weather lately. It has been wind, storms, one day 60's the next day 80's. We even had a small tornado touch down that picked up a barn and trampoline and moved them. One good thing though is we have had some awesome rainbows lately. Even double rainbows.

While taking the camera to get pics of the rainbow I found this in the fridge.
G-ma Lobe, me, Aunt Donna, Mom, G-ma Langshaw
I'd eat her.
1 comment:
Ok, that bird catcher was seriously the most hillarious/cute thing I've ever seen in my life. I laughed for so long and made Jon come over and check it out. Your girls are so cute and creative!
Post a Comment