Friday, May 28, 2010
Sick but not that sick
I have been having a bit of a pity party for myself this last week. It has been a hard week. The stresses of life running a muck and the rain and cold seem to get me aching a bit more. I've been crankier than usual and finally told Sean yesterday that I was frustrated. I was tired of being tired. I decided that I was going to set myself a bedtime, do more research on foods meds and yoga, and go to the naturopath. I always thought I was a pretty resilient. That I was tough. But this has had a way of bringing me down. Constant pain weaves it's way into everything. But I am done being the victim. Done letting this control everything. I am ready. It took me a little bit but I'm ready. Bring it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you sweetheart. Love you! Good luck!
I wish I could kiss away the boo boo like I did when you were little. All I can to is find small ways to help ease your struggle. I love you. MOM
Post a Comment